Bryan & Sons Lawn & Landscape LLC provides quality native plant material grown at the operation’s nursery in Royal Oak, Maryland. These plants are mainly herbaceous, and include a variety of grasses and flowering perennials native to the mid-Atlantic region. Species are selected based on their suitability for installation at living shoreline, buffer, bio-retention, rain gardens, and other conservation projects.
Plant material is sold wholesale to the trade, by appointment only. To place an order or request a quote, please contact us e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 410-745-2033. CURRENT AVAILABILITY
Want to see the Bryan & Sons Plant Species List 2018? Click here for the PDF file.
Terms & Conditions
- We are a wholesale nursery only, which means that sales will be to the nursery /landscape trade, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- There is no minimum order size, however all orders must be placed in advance. We request 48 hours advance notice to schedule the pickup of orders, as we are open by appointment only.
- All orders held more than 30 days beyond the original ship date may be accessed a 25% holding deposit (to be applied to your order), or may be cancelled, unless prior arrangements are approved by Bryan & Sons.
All prices quoted are F.O.B. Royal Oak, Maryland, and are subject to change without notice.
- All sales are prepaid or cash on delivery (C.O.D.). We accept cash, check, and credit card (Visa & Mastercard).
- There is a $30 fee for all returned checks.
- Net 30 days may be extended to customers who have established credit with Bryan & Sons LLC. Please contact us for details. A finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% annually) will be assessed to all past due accounts. Overdue accounts will be reverted to a COD basis. In the event an account needs to be referred to our collection agency, the customer will be subject to pay any collection agency fees, attorney’s fees, and/or court costs that may incur.
- Unless a valid Maryland Tax Exempt Certificate is submitted at time of purchase, we must charge the appropriate sales tax. Once tax has been invoiced, it becomes payable to the State and will not be refunded.
- Customers are encouraged to pick up their orders; however delivery may be arranged for a fee based on location and size of order. Customer is responsible for unloading.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged if a delivery date is cancelled or changed after our truck has been loaded. We reserve the right to adjust delivery fee based on fuel costs at time of delivery.
Claims & Warranty:
- All orders are accepted subject to crop failures, damage by natural causes, and conditions beyond our control.
- All container grown plants are guaranteed to be true to name and healthy upon delivery. We aim to provide the best quality and handling of nursery stock, and guarantee your satisfaction upon receipt of the plants, however we do not give a warranty as to the future life of the plants.
- Please inspect and count all plant material upon receipt. Only claims communicated within 24 hours of receipt will be considered. It is mutually agreed that Bryan & Sons’ total liability is limited to refund or replacement.